Liposuction with Fat Transfer (BBL)

27 years old very active female. I had been...

27 years old very active female. I had been working out for the past three years and still was unable to loose some of my belly fat. As well as I was not a very curvaceous woman.I found Dr. Agullo online and read his reviews, followed his snapchat, and set up an appointment. His Snap chat was a great resource and offered so much transparency on his bed side manner, type of operations, and real results.
My consultation went very smooth as well. Dr. Agullo provided all of the needed information, took his time, very professional and knowledgeable and overall had a great demeanor.
I explained that I wanted very natural results. I wanted to have the fat removed from my stomach area and transferred more to my hips to provide curves.
He explained that we would need to take fat from the stomach area, flanks, and back and transfer.
2 weeks pre op- blood work, prescriptions, and vitamins were given.

The day of the procedure, Dr. Agullo met with me before I entered the operating room. He explained what he would be doing and marked the areas. I explained to him that I would like my results to be very natural and that I did not want too much fat transferred to the butt area and I wanted to create the illusion of wider hips.

I am now 2+weeks post op and so far I am 100% satisfied. The pain level has been tolerable and I can see my body taking shape. I am back to work and feel just fine doing daily activities. Of course, I was very swollen and sore the first week, but it is now beginning to subside.
Dr. Agullo was able to bring in my waist ( smaller) and my husband keeps saying how curvy my body looks now.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

I visited several offices before deciding to go with Dr. Agullo. I choose this office because of how personable the staff andDr. Agullo was during our consultation + how knowledgeable he was about the procedure. He listened to what I wanted, provided a clear explanation of what would need to be done and follow up, and made me feel very comfortable. I felt he spent the time necessary during the consultation and before the actual procedure. I am 2+ weeks postop and I am already satisfied with my results.