26 Year Old, Active, Wanted to Correct and Contour my Stubborn Problem Areas - El Paso, TX

No matter how hard I dieted or how many hours I...

No matter how hard I dieted or how many hours I would spend in the gym a week, there were certain parts of my body that wouldn't go away. Due to the fact I diet so much my breast were the ones that suffered. Before I came to Southwest Plastic Surgery, I had love handles and my breast were extremely deflated and droopy. Dr Agullo was able to completely reshape and contour my body with a little bit of liposuction and fat injections to the breast and lips. Scaring was very minimal. Dr Agullo helped give me back my confidence and I now have the hourglass figure that I have always dreamed of!!! I am beyond satisfied with my results and new and improved body!
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

One thing I love about Dr Agullo is that he is passionate about what he does and takes a lot of pride in his work! It was so nice coming back after surgery and seeing him extremely pleased with his work as well! Dr Agullo is very precise with his hands and does his best to achieve his patients desired look and does everything in his power to make that dream of theirs become a reality! He really takes the time to explain things and answer any questions I had along the way. I am 100% satisfied with my results and am so happy I chose Dr Agullo as my surgeon!!! Thank you (: