23 Yrs Old

I've always wanted to sculp my body, and have a...

I've always wanted to sculp my body, and have a breast aug, getting the opportunity to do so, I am very happy with my decision. I did a Breast augmentation, liposculpture, fat transfer to buttock as well as a rhinoplastyoung. The rhinoplasty was the procedure that concerned me the most, just because it seems scary the way they perform it, but I can honestly say that from all of the other procedures I did, the rhinoplasty was the least that bothered me. Liposuction I felt a lot of soreness as well as with the breast aug, but that was totally normal and all worth it in the end result.
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agullo is an amazing surgeon, I was nervous in the beginning until the day of my consultation. He explained the whole procedure in depth to me, as well as showed me 3D pictures of my breasts and nose to get an assimilation of what they can possibly look like, he answered all of my questions and put me at ease. Dr.Agullo was always there for me before, during, and after my procedure. Him and his staff guided me through my whole journey, and they made it the best experience, I definitely recommend Dr. Agullo for any procedure, he is aspecialized and Board Certified, which is something I looked for in the beginning. You will not regret it!