Master's Graduation Gift! - El Paso, TX

After years of wanting a Breast Aug., I have...

After years of wanting a Breast Aug., I have finally decided to get it done! A little bit about me: 34A cup, 5'6", 120 lb., and I live a pretty active lifestyle. My doctor was recommended to me by a friend. I have finally booking my surgery and will be going in for my Pre-OP next week! I'm excited and nervous!!!

Post Op Appt Done! And here are the results...

Okay Ladies! So I went in for my pre-op. Suddenly, I'm starting to feel a little nervous. I tried on the sizers and got a little boob greedy... So I talked with my doctor and I'm going to go a little bigger! He recommended Extra High Profile 450 silicone implants. My doctor said it would give me more projection and cleavage (which is what I want). Originally, it was going to be high profile 357 cc, but in order to increase my size he had to go with extra high profile implant... I'm happy but nervous at the same time. I'm afraid this might make my nipples point down awkwardly. Not to mention I have thin skin so it'll probably cause more stretch marks. I trust my doctor though and his staff is very good, so at least I know I'm in good hands! If you all have had similar experiences, I'd really like to hear your thoughts!!

Now it's time for some pre-op shopping! I've looked at some blogs on Real Self so I have the following:
Canned Peaches
sports bras (for later)
cocoa Butter (stretch marks) - If you know anything better please share!!! :D
ice packs
bendy straws
diaper rash cream
zipper sweaters
Hibiclens soap
Plastic bag (in case I throw up in the car haha)

My Doctor also gave me some pre op vitamins to start on and a whole pack of things for post surgery!!

6 Days till BDay (Boob Day)!

So I have been feeling the ups and downs lately. I'm super excited to finally be going through with the procedure, but just nervous that they might come out weird looking. On the Vectra 3D, my nipples seem to be face downward. Since other doctor have said that image is pretty reliable, it's making me nervous, but my doctor said not to worry. Ah the confusion... I'm just going to try and be optimistic and pray for the best. Plus! I'm going to again talk to my doctor on the big day. I'm just going to tell him to please make it to where I will look good with or with out a bra! haha

On another note, I'm heading out today to fill my prescriptions and buy a few clothing items like zip up tops. Hope I can find some since it's July!! I'll also have to go back to work after 10 days, so I'll need some tops for work as well. My doc said they'll be high for a while till they settle, so I kind of want to hide them. Any suggestions on clothing???

Thanks Ladies! :D

4th Day of Recovery

So the recover has been tough.no so much pain from my breast, but more from my back! I have my post op bra and another strap that goes around it. I think it's the strap that's giving me the horrible back pain. The pain meds work, but I wish I had something stronger. I talked to my doc's office and they didn't want to give me anything stronger bc of the risk or addiction. So I've been toughing it out. I will say though that each day feels better and better. I'm able to move more with less pain.

As for the surgery day it self, everything went very well! I would highly recommend any one in El Paso, TX to use Foundations Surgical Center and Dr. Frank Agullo. The facility and staff were great and were with me the whole time. Dr. Agullo was also great. Not only did he do a good job on my breast, he has a calm demenor that help bring you to ease. I'm glad I choose him as my doctor.
My breast are still very sore, but I'll post post op pics soon!

A Cup to Full C / Small D Cup - Breast Aug.

I just had my procedure done last week and everything came out better than I ever expected! I already had faith that Dr. Agullo knew what I wanted, but naturally I was still very nervous. Dr. Agullo has a very calm demeanor and will answer any questions you have. He will bring you peace of mind. I also really like his professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Agullo and his staff to anyone seeking a surgical procedure. He will help you with your goals and will give you a realistic view of what to expect. I personally feel that he takes great pride in the work he does. If I am ever to have any other procedure done, I will most certainly go with Dr. Agullo.

The Foundation Surgical facility and staff was equally amazing. They took care of me from beginning to end. I felt good waking up and seeing a nurse be at my bedside the entire recover period.

Dr. Agullo's staff is also good. Erika and Michael were very good at answering any questions I had and getting back to me in a timely manner. My only critique would be the wait time in the office. Sometimes their office can be very busy, so you may need to wait a long time to be seen.

Overall, a great experience!

Great Experiance!!

Dr. Agullo did my breast augmentation. From meeting him to my surgery, everything ran smoothly. It was a great experience. I went from a size A to a D. My breast look natural and feel great! I am currently a year post opt. I highly recommend Dr. Agullo for any surgical procedure!

I recommend getting to his office early before your appointment. His office is very busy. :)

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agullo did an amazing job on my breast augmentation! I am still in the recovery stage, but I am very happy with the results so far. I went from an A cup to a Full C cup (possibly small D). They have the perky roundness I wanted but still look natural. He used a new type of implant with me and so far I haven't had any complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Agullo to anyone seeking a surgical procedure.