Circumareolar Breast Lift w/ 560cc

I'm about to start my adventure today at Southwest...

I'm about to start my adventure today at Southwest plastic surgery. I have my pre appointment today for labs with the RN. I just watched my Doctor on snapchat with dr.Miami this morning from 2 days ago. So I don't know if he will be in the office today. I'm 5'7 & 148lbs. My goal weight is 140lbs. I have decided I want 500cc High profile implants. I'm currently wearing a B cup but it is extremely loose on me. I breastfed both of my babies & now I am left with saggy boobs with no breast tissue.

500cc or 550cc high profile silicone implants with circumareola Lift

I completed my lab work & paperwork yesterday. I received my pre-surgery instructions with all my medications. They gave me a cute bag with recovery support vitamins, lotion for my boobs when my skin is stretching, biocorneum advanced scar cream, sinEcch to reduce bruissing and swelling after surgery. One post-operative beige bra. I get the second bra after surgery. I also talked with one of the girls in the office about my size & she said she wants 600cc because she doesn't want any regrets so I think I'm going to bump my implant up to 550cc :)

Day 2 post op

I debated between 500cc or 5500cc. I went with 580cc!! I woke up in pain but just took my valium & codeine & all my morning pills including antibiotics & vitiams. I'm starting to feel like the pain is tolerable. Surgery went very well & doctor agullo & his staff were very friendly & amazing.

Day 2 post op

I had a small lift my nipple was moved up 1 inch & the implants were place through the incesion by the nipple.

2 weeks post-op