So Ready to Love my Body Again - Edmonton, AB

I am a 32yrs old (5"2 - 144lbs - B/C36) Wife of...

I am a 32yrs old (5"2 - 144lbs - B/C36) Wife of an amazing man, mother of 2 boys ( ages 10 & 11 ) I have always been on the small side but since having my kids I have been so unhappy about how I look to the point that I have just let go cuz no matter what I do this skin ain't going anywhere. I am totally uncomfortable in my own skin. I have been wanting this surgery for years and life always seems to get in the way. But finally I am committed n no matter what I am doing it. I found a great doctor, I felt comfortable with him the moment he walked in, he knows my concerns n has spent the time explaining everything without rushing me out the door. I am having a full tummy tuck, breast augmentation (550 cc on left 580 on right ) and lipo on those not so lovely love handles on October 12. I am over the moon excited and yet super scared about the recovery. I have been second guessing myself about the size of implants I chose, thinking they may be too big but they looked fine when I was trying on the sizers so I keep reminding myself of that. It's kind of a big deal picking the right size cuz I am not wanting to repeat this procedure anytime soon so I want to make sure that I am happy. I've seen so may woman after getting it done wanting to go bigger so I am trying to avoid that. I am stoked to have a flat stomach without all those wrinkles, a nice pair of perky boobs and more than any of that just to like myself again. I know I am a good person on the inside but I want to look good on the outside too. I have been stalking this site now for years and as I am creeping up to my surgery date decided it's time to start getting ready and I can't think of a better place to log my questions, feelings and progresses than here so here it goes :) gulp

Wish boobies

These are some of my favorite I found.

2 days left!!!! Holding back tears as I say goodbye to lots of my old clothing and bras.

I am 2 days away from my surgery. I am a bit overwhelmed with everything. Trying to make sure my house is in order, plans are made for my kids and hoping I have all the supplies that I need. I don't know if I'm a lil nuts but bagging up all my old shirts, dresses n bras has been difficult for me. Am I a hoarder of clothing? Lol. Hubby has been tucking money away for me to go shopping after I am feeling better so thats provides some comfort. He is going to be staying home to take care of me for 6 days, I am so lucky to have him.

I have been having dreams about waking up after surgery. I think right now that's my biggest worry. I recently seen a video on fb about this boy ( born a girl ) that had his breasts removed and when he took off his bandages to see he no longer had breasts brought him to tears. He was sooooo happy and I couldn't help but think I hope that I will b that happy when I see my body for the first time. I am super confident in the surgeon i have chosen so I guess only time will tell.

Are these too big???

I keep questioning the size I chose. However when I look at the pictures it doesn't seem too bad. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Today is my day!!!

I am scheduled to be at the surgery clinic in just over an hour. I am excited, nervous, anxious but looking forward to my new body. I have everything ready for when I get home later this afternoon. I am eager to see how everything will look although I'm not sure if I'll get to take a peek today or not. Eeeek

Day 4 and I'm still alive. Woot woot

I am 4 days out of my surgery. The first day was tough. The only way i can describe it is like a rubber band that has been stretched and about to snap. My back seems to be giving me most trouble/ My boobs are crazy high more like hulk boobies right now but know they will drop down in time.