28 Yr Old Mother of 2 - Can't Wait to Feel Confident! - Edmonton, AB

Hey everyone! I have been stalking this site for...

Hey everyone! I have been stalking this site for many many years now. I am a 28 year old mother of 2 I have an 11 & 7.5yr old. I am only 5ft and weight around 138. I have wanted to back out of this too many times because I am scared of the pain but I have paid my deposit and am scheduled for surgery on Dec 8/16 for TT & lipo on the flanks. Doc suggested trying to lose 5-10 lbs to see better results so I will be working my butt off for the next few months. I am going to be off work for 18 days and I am praying that will be enough time (desk job) but it can be demanding. I am sooooo scared and nervous already about the pain and recovery. I have done so much reading of reviews on this site but any tips/info would be much appreciated.

Current Pics

I'm still 3 & 1/2 months to surgery. Part of me is trying to forget I am going thru with this and the other part of me can't wait for the end results. Today was one of those day where my mind couldn't stop thinking of surgery, recovery and results. EeeKk ! I continue to do as much research as I can. These are current pics from today! Can't believe I'm posting these but this site has shown me it is ok to be real and not feel judged!

Wow ok; so I received my envelope in the mail from the surgeon and first off the name was written completely wrong but kinda close where I just thought they maybe made a spelling error. I opened it and it's for someone completely different; person: some 40 year old woman getting ALOT more done then I have booked... This leaves a bad taste and I feel worried about this minor mix up. Could something like this happen during/after surgery? Well I immediately emailed the girl from the office letting her know my concerns and as well as me needing my correct envelope. Has this ever happened to anyone else? :( way to bump up my nervousness