New Nose at 46... FINALLY! - Edmond, OK

My nose had been broken over 20 years ago for the...

My nose had been broken over 20 years ago for the first time and then again in college. It was crooked, and I couldn't breath at all out of one side. My nose was long and the tip was bulky. I had septoplasty and rhinoplasty done.. along with a couple of other procedures. I couldn't be happier with the results. I posted several pictures, but I wanted to make sure that it was plain to see how well my nose was reconstructed by Dr. Wayne. He does amazing work.

After Weight Loss

I've lost 35 lbs. since surgery. Skin on neck and face is still tight. Love it.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wayne and his staff were very attentive. He was thorough on the procedures to be performed as well as risks, etc. Everyone was very pleasant. Throughout the year, I very rarely had to wait more than 15-20 minutes to see the doctor. I was very impressed that they had a "special" waiting area for patients who had very recent procedures.. bandages, swelling, and bruising. No one likes to be stared at by others in the waiting room. I appreciated that. Dr. Wayne is an exceptional surgeon. I recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic procedures on their face. I couldn't be happier.