Cheek Reconstruction After Melanoma Removal- Edmond, OK

Dr. Ivan Wayne is definitely a genius in my...

Dr. Ivan Wayne is definitely a genius in my opinion for a lot of reasons and one being that I had a cancer that could conceivably kill me but also leaving me in a pretty deep depression. To have so much removal on my cheek which is the worst place to get cancer. After all the face is the most recognizable thing that people see. Dr. Wayne was able to not only reconstruct my cheek after one surgery but give me an incredible amount of confidence that I was going to be able to continue and look the same feel the same about myself which is a major importance to me and my life. I have never been vain before in my life but this definitely set perspective, questions like will I every get to date again looking so deformed because I got so much skin taken off? Will I have a beard in that area? After all this work, will the cancer come back so I don't have to go through this again? All this and many other questions were answered by hisself and his knowledgeable staff. From the minute walking into Dr. Wayne's office to actually meeting him understanding his ideas, his demeanor and dedication to the profession he is in and explaining all the questions good and bad, gave me just a tremendous amount confidence. I was in a good place and all will be well. Dr. Wayne is amazing, what he does he is distinct, concise and direct. Everything that was said happened and I say grace every day that I found him. I complement highly on his staff , selfless work ethic and professionalism. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Wayne if you had any type of facial pursuit.

3 years out

Had corrective surgery almost 3 years to the date from diagnosis. As you can see Dr. Wayne did an amazing job on my face. My eye is fixed from the atrophy of the skin graft that I had 3 years ago and the extra skin on my chin was reduced to look perfect.
My chin insision was 3 inches about and looked great , day 3 after surgery. Seems all I have l left is a couple of very small procedures to look back to original state before cancer. Dr. Wayne is a fantastic surgeon and person. He and his staff ACED it again. Thank you so very much!!!!!!

3 years out

Highly recommend Dr. Wayne . There is not a nurse , hospital or office anywhere I have spoken to that doesn't concur with me.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon