Suture Cheek Lift with Fat Transfer. Edison, NJ

At the age of 57 I was bothered by hollows under...

At the age of 57 I was bothered by hollows under my eyes and worsening lines from my cheeks to my mouth. I felt like my cheeks had fallen down! I was afraid of having any serious surgery done as I have an older sister who almost died after a facelift. I read about Silouette suture cheek lifts and found Dr. Miller. He gave me a free consultation and after listening to me he recommended a suture cheek lift with some fat transfer to my face. I really liked him because he was willing to do small procedures; it seems like all the other plastic surgeons I talked to wanted to do the big procedures (mid-face lift, blepharoplasty). The procedure was a little rougher than I expected, I think because of the fat transfer, took about 3 weeks to really recover. I think the cheek lift by itself would have been very easy. It has been almost 2 years and I am very pleased with the outcome. My eyes look much better and so do my cheeks. The only problem now is my jowls are a little slack (my neck is fine), but Dr. Miller told me I can come back and he can do a very simple tightening for that. I plan to do that soon.
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller is very professional and what I really like about him is that he will listen to your concerns and try to do what you request. It seems like most plastic surgeons just want the big procedure with the big pricetag. But many people (like me) are terrified of big procedures! Would I have had a better outcome with a bigger procedure? Probably, but I am happy with what I had done.