Rhinoplasty Relief

After a major decline in my once-so-high...

After a major decline in my once-so-high confidence based on many contributing factors in my life, I was completely fixated on the fact that the tip of my nose was droopy and there was a slight bump in it. Now, 3 weeks out of surgery, I am LOVING my new nose. It is so natural & so much more ME!!

Since somebody commented that I should add more detail....

So basically my rhinoplasty was a success. I am still so happy that it all went so smoothly. To prepare for my big day, I simply picked a nice new comfy outfit from PINK & packed my black and white striped Betsey Johnson backpack full of anything I thought could be helpful for my surgery. So naturally they told me to dress comfortable, so I wore my black and leopard PINK hoodie and black boyfriend PINK pants & packed a bra in my bag just in case that's not what they meant by "dress comfortable." I also packed a blue Gatorade, my pink Eos (which they accommodated my need to have smooth lips and a sense of home when I woke up by keeping the Eos right on the counter for when I awoke from surgery). My mom was my biggest supporter for my surgery, even though she said I was perfect before anyways (as all mothers say). But going into the office was a bit nerve-racking but once I entered and spoke to the nurses, my nerves instantly calmed. And as it was time for my operation, I gave my mom a big hug and kiss and handed her my backpack & it was time. I entered the operation area & it was very nice and professional. I had to pee into a cup and then headed in to get my gown on. The nurse was so nice and understanding and even complimented me on my dermals in my hips (no jewelry, but these don't come out of my skin). Shortly following, the anesthesiologist came in and calmed my nerves as well. Then Dr.Miller came in to take some pre-op pictures. Before I knew it, the same sweet nurse was walking me into the operating room and she actually held my hand as I went down for the surgery. So sweet!!! I don't remember anything else until I woke up and saw my Eos chapstick and was totally back to normal!!!! I felt no pain and was then released to my mom!!!!! We headed home and I needed ZERO pain pills during my entire recovery!!!! I was literally not in pain!!!!! Post-op, I had to eat those little applesauce pouches for the first day because I was still learning to open my mouth fully. The day after, I was back to eating McDonald's!!!! I couldn't believe it. It didn't even feel like I got my nose done!! My friends and family all came and said how good I looked even though I came out of such a big surgery. 6 days later, my cast came off and my Dream nose appeared. Dr.Miller THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

Before pictures of my rhinoplasty

Here's some BEFORE pictures of my nose

Recovery pictures (first 6 days)

Can you believe I didn't take a single pain pill???! That's why you can never judge a situation without knowing it. Just because there's slight bruising and blood, it was natural, not painful. & the pictures of me and my friend was taken an hour after I was home!! Recovery was relaxing and easy for me 100%

MY after pictures (so far)

Dr. Miller gave me exactly what I was looking for. A more natural, smaller nose, perfect for my face. No more drooping tip or bump in ridge. & for the record, my father (who I don't live with but see often) didn't even know I was getting the surgery because he doesn't support plastic surgery. And this picture was taken two weeks after surgery (and no I still didn't tell him) but he didn't even notice!! And this picture was taken in his car. So goes to show how natural the surgery went. To me, what I stared at in the mirror and hated every day is gone now, but those who love me just think I'm still the same :)
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller and his entire team were beyond any 5-star rating I could ever give. After the months going by so quickly approaching my first surgery, I couldn't believe the day of my surgery was finally here. And I was totally freaking out. I was most nervous about the anesthesia aspect of it based off of my experience YEARS ago at my dentist, getting my wisdom teeth removed. Well I can assure you, I was completely at ease once the nurse ever-so genuinely eased me through every single pre-op moment. After communicating my nerves and anxieties, the entire operating team in the Edison office, most LITERALLY took my hand and told me it would be a breeze. The anesthesiologist even eased my mind and made me wonder how I could ever be so worried. And the last thing I remember was the nurse gently holding my hand as if we had known each other forever & before I knew it, I saw my little pink Eos chapstick waiting for me on the counter of the room I was in to come out of the anesthesia (they are extremely accommodating as well)! So to make a long, long story short. I was released about 20 minutes later and before I knew it, I was home with my mom and best friend just chatting it up & even taking pictures (yes, with my little nose cast on lol). But let me tell you, this entire team is a 10 and I would never send my friends or family to anybody else but Dr.Miller!!!!!!! Oh and yes, my recovery was a breeze and I had my cast off in less than a week and three weeks later, I'm back to work for a few weeks already and my nose is literally SO cute!!!!!! If you're looking for the best surgeon in Jersey, actually NO, best surgeon OUT THERE, look no further. Associates in Plastic Surgery is the best!!