31 Years Old 2 Kids - Edison, NJ

Since I was a little girl my nose was something...

Since I was a little girl my nose was something that made me feel ugly. I hated taking pictures, couldn't look at myself without thinking "I hate my nose!" I decided to get a rhinoplasty and went to several doctors for consultations. Dr. Miller was fantastic. He gave me realisic expectations and took my pictures of what I wanted my nose to look like seriously. The day of surgury I was excited and anxious, but Dr. Miller put me at ease, and before I knew it I was on the way home. I had very little pain , moderate swelling and briusing. I had a split on my nose for a week and couldn't wait to see the result! Dr. Miller redused the bump and the bulbous tip I had. Went I went to get the splint off that was a little painful but not too bad. My nose was finally small! It only kept getting better and better over the next weeks. I was and am extatic with the result. I couldn't stop looking at myself, and am happy to be photographed now! I finally felt pretty and like I always thought I should look. My nose looks extreemly natural! I am forever grateful to Dr. Miller and his staff for what they do. They did not just do my rhinoplasty, they changed my life for the better and I am a much happier, confidant person as a result!
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon