You'd Be Surprised What a Difference a Laser Procedure Can Make - Edison, NJ

I had just retired after 36 years of service in...

I had just retired after 36 years of service in the field of education and because I had the time to focus on something other than the demands of my job, I took a good look at myself and knew that I wouldn't be happy until I did something to improve my appearance. I knew that my face looked old and drawn out and that I couldn't stand the darker areas that were so noticeable under my eyes. No matter how much cover up I used, I always looked tired, and the area around my eyes was unattractive. After a consultation with Dr. Andrew Miller, I decided to go ahead with a laser procedure and fat injections to deal with the concerns about my aging face. In the procedure that I had, the laser was used to tighten the skin and to get rid of the dark circles, and what a difference it made! After the treatment with the laser, the doctor harvested some of my own fat and used it to fill out the under-eye area, my cheeks, and the smile lines that had gotten deeper with age. There was some discomfort after the procedure, but using ice packs helped and kept the swelling down. I wore sunglasses for about ten days and then was able to use a light covering of makeup for the remainder of the healing time. Every day I could see improvement, and after about six weeks, I couldn't get over how pleased I was with the final results. The best part was that I didn't look tired and haggard all the time. There was subtle fullness and freshness to that old drawn out face that had bothered me for so long. I received compliments from my husband and from all my friends and I had a new feeling of self-confidence that made a big difference in my life. As a follow up to this procedure, I was able to receive further injections of my own fat that had been harvested. This was done to build up a reserve of the new fullness and more youthful appearance of my face and skin. I highly recommend this minimally invasive procedure to anyone who is experiencing any of the problems that I have described.
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had consultations with several doctors before deciding to follow through with a surgical procedure, but I was the most impressed with Dr. Andrew Miller at the Associates in Plastic Surgery in Edison, NJ. In my opinion, he presented the very best surgical option based on the concerns that I had. I appreciated his years of experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery, and he presented as being sensitive to my concerns, very knowledgeable, professional, and trustworthy. After the procedure, he remained in contact with me and was always available to speak with me if I had any questions. I have recommended him to other people and will continue to rely on him for any other procedures that I may decide to have in the future.