34 Years Old ,2 Children Looking to Fill Hollow Cheeks - Edison, NJ

Through out my life I've had various little things...

Through out my life I've had various little things done. At 25 I got botox and loved it. Did it a few times. Then I wanted my NL lines filled in. I went with fat injections but, the Dr suggested I added fat to cheeks and lips as well as NL folds. I loved the look but didn't know too much what I was dealing with so I didn't realize could take 6 months to see final results and instead was bummed thinking it all went away. A yr later I noticed I needed a little something under eyes. Idk if it was just the natural aging process or if the fat in cheeks caused it but, I went to a different Dr and had restylane injected under eyes and in NL folds. Loved it. Highly recommended it and it lasted a long time. I think I looked great through out the years but these last 3 years have been hard. I had 2 babies and went through hell with their dad . Now at 34 i want to get these last 3 years back lol. My face lost a lot of weight and my cheeks are hollow. I hate it. I was hoping to do voluma voluma but as a gift I was told to go with fat and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get the cheeks, NL folds,under eyes filled. my procedure is scheduled for 4/13/16. I'm excited but nervous. I will post before and afters.

Current pics

Tomorrow is surgery. Just want to show some b4 photos so you can compare

Under eye before

Sorry for pic being sideways idk why it is posting that way

I'm baaaaack

Surgery went well. I'm very happy. I just wish it would stay this way. I made a collage of before and after. Don't mounds redness and needle marks. I will put up with make up when u can wear some

Side

This is kind of angle view of sunken cheek before and after

No major bruising

Really have only 3 real visible bruises. One on bottom of nl fold next to my piercing. One under the eye on that side and one on bottom of cheek under the side that was very sunk. For only having a small amount injected I'm happy wit the improvements. I think in 2 months when I get next set it will be even better. I think this is where other people have bad experiences wit fat. The doctors over fill in all in one shot and you end up looking very swollen . My Dr says fat is gradual process and after reading stories I see why.

Pics from today and yesterday

Few selfies in different types of lighting

6 months post

Just sharing some pics after 6 months
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Miller was great! Very truthful and to the point. He answered all of my questions. He was up front about what and what not to expect. I needed to hear the truth because I did not want to have unrealistic expectations and be let down.his approach to fat is very good. You do a little at a time over a course of time rather then stuff one's face too much and have them left over filled. He didn't bruise me at all. I still have 3 more injections to do and though I'm happy now, i look forward to seeing the final results. I highly recommend Dr. Miller. He also did a wonderful job on my brother's nose.