I Felt and Acted 20 Years Younger Than I Looked - Edison, NJ

I was 57 when I decided to have a facelift....

I was 57 when I decided to have a facelift. Mentally and physically I felt like I was still in my 30's (at least most days) and I was tired of looking tired and sad! I would be feeling perfectly placid and content, and someone (usually my husband) would ask me what was wrong. The droopy eyes and frown lines were conveying emotions I was not feeling. I would catch an unguarded reflection of myself and think "is this tired old woman really me?"
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am exceedingly happy to have chosen Dr. Andrew Miller as my surgeon. I had seen many of his patients pre and post surgery and was very impressed with his results, and with the number of facelifts he routinely performs. I explained what I was looking for, (a more youthful, less tired appearance) and trusted his judgement completely. I didn't need my plastic surgeon to be charming or amusing, I just needed him to be an excellent surgeon and a professional. I am exceedingly happy with my results and have referred my sister to Dr. Miller for the same procedure this summer.