Liposuction and Fat Transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) Journey. Edinburgh, Scotland.

I'm 30 years old, have had two children and have...

I'm 30 years old, have had two children and have gained a little bit of weight in the last three years or so. I'm generally happy with the size I am now but not so happy about some lumps and bumps I have as a result. After some deliberation and lots of research I've decided to do something about it!
Losing lots of weight may be the obvious choice but when I lose weight the first place I notice it is my boobs. Growing big boobs is a really positive side effect of gaining some weigt so I really don't want to lose too much and end up with saggy non boobs. After I gave birth my body seemed to go back to its pre-pregnancy appearance almost right away but with the extra weight gain in the last few years came the extra flab!
I have a small waist, a bit of extra flab in the love handle areas with a less fatty area just below and then very ample hips resulting in a bit of a wobbly contour from the front. In profile I have very big boobs, a bit of a belly which I have acquired in the last few years and I do have a bit of a bum but I feel like it's not in proportion to my boobs or to the width of my hips.
What I hope to achieve with the surgery is a flat tummy, an improved silhouette and an improvement in the proportions of my breasts and bum.
I went for a consultation with a surgeon and have decided to go ahead with the surgery. My only reservations are that I have only consulted one Doctor and that he's not experienced in this specific procedure. Of course he is experienced with lipo and fat transfer, I'm not a complete idiot and nor is he but buttock augmentation is not commonplace where I come from so I would have to travel much further afield to find a surgeon with lots of experience and a proven track record in this procedure.
The hospital I'm going to for the procedure is in my home town about a 30 minute drive away so it's very convenient for me, my surgeon is lovely and I do feel like I can trust him to do a good job and I think a good relationship with your doctor is invaluable so I've decided to go ahead! I've booked my surgery for October and I'm really excited about it so I will keep you posted!!!
Mr Widdowson