Long Awaited Big Booty! Worth It? - Edina, MN

This is really complicated I absolutely love Dr....

This is really complicated I absolutely love Dr. Kovanda. He did amazing work and has a great personality. That being said I have been really unhappy with the way that his office handles it's finances. I have a written quote that has my procedure at about $7,000 I have ended up with a total of $10,000. More than the money I was bothered by the way that the person I have been dealing with addresses (or failed to address) my questions and concerns. At no point did she tell me that the cost might go up by so much. I feel that I wasn't given any real answers and was taken advantage of. I love the result but can't fully enjoy it due to the feeling that I wasn't kept fully informed with the payment situation.

Update - Things made right :)

Hello again, I had my 6 week follow-up last week and could not be happier. Dr. Kovanda's office was great about making things right with the difference between my original quote and what I was being charged. I think it's important because things don't always go smoothly - that's just a fact of life - but this office is going to work to make you feel better if you have any concerns. I was also worried that people might treat me bad/different because I stated my concerns. This was not the case, everyone was just as nice as they always are. I can now say 100% that this is a place I would recommend to anyone. When my body heals enough for a tummy tuck - I know that this is the place that I will call. I have another appointment in 6 weeks for my after pictures that I can't wait to share :)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Kovanda is very good at what he does, has a great personality and makes people feel very comfortable.