34 Years Old 5 Kids - Edina, MN

Well in back in 2006 I had my first breast aug and...

Well in back in 2006 I had my first breast aug and lift. They turned out great! Years went pass and 2012 I decided to getting a tt and by get bigger implants. Went to Mexicali to do so. Long story short a complete fail. Almost died (The full story is in another review, if interested).
Anyway, after that incident I visited Dr. Robert Wilke at Edina plastic surgery and he made my breast look beautiful.
However, a year later I found out that I was surprised with my son 23 months and then again a daughter who is 7 months. As a result of the two pregnancy back to back, more surgery was needed. Therefore, I reached out to Dr. Wilke who agreed to perform a tummy tuck to rebuild my muscles, a bbl and a breast lift without the removal of my perfect silicone implants.
I am hoping that my results are phenomenal. I will be posting updated photos of my results. I just had surgery today and I'm just wrapped in garments so nothing to see for me or show. But my butt does look bigger from what I can see and my breast are back in my throat. Lol. My thighs are touching anymore and my tummy is tight for sure. I'm hoping to fall under the category as being "snatched". ????
I will write the full experience later when I'm more coherent. Drugs are kicking in hard.

2 days post

Went to have my 2 day post check up and everything looked great. However, I was informed more on the complications that came up during surgery. Apparently I had the most scar tissue in my abdominal area that Dr.Wilke had ever seen. It was pretty bad he said. Sadly, I wasn't too shocked in hearing that. It's only emphasize on my point regarding quality work. Anyway, the check went on to be even more rewarding. I am healing well. My belly button looks normal. I do have a vertical scare, but it was unavoidable due to the scar tissue issue. I also have a ton of bruising. I am not retaining too much water. The only parts that are swollen are the Lipo areas. And not bad. I have no ankle swelling, leg, etc. Additionally, I am able to walk without hunching over. I am actually 100% vertical. ????
My breast are super perky again. When I first seen everything in the mirror I was shocked. I didn't really notice much change in my butt. I was told about 500 cc in both cheeks. But swollen so can't tell. But my partner she says she sees it. Idk. Waiting process.
I have attached the two day post. Let me know what you think.
Edina Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely can't say anything bad about the doctor, staff or facility. 5 star service from the past to the present.