Much Needed Breast Lift- Ugliest Ta-ta's Around. Fairhope, AL

Dr. Koehler and and his staff are amazing! I...

Dr. Koehler and and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't want anyone else doing my BL or BA. He is intelligent, honest, so down to earth, easy to talk to and every single one of his nurses and employees are too. They're the best around!!
Dr K had his work cut out for him with my boobs. But he worked his magic and made them look so much better! I'm still healing but they still look 100% better than they did! Best money ever spent!

Dr.Koehler at Eastern shore cosmetic surgery is...

Dr.Koehler at Eastern shore cosmetic surgery is the best! He and his staff are amazing at what they do. His facilities are beautiful and the O.R is top of the line. It is equipped exactly like a hospital O.R. His staff made my experience wonderful and if I had to do it over again , I would and wouldn't change a thing . Dr K is honest, intelligent, so down to earth and very easy to talk to . I wouldn't ever want to use any other plastic surgeon. I would drive hours just to use this group.

Mobile Physician

Dr. Koehler is amazing! He's brilliant, talented, honest, down to earth & so easy to talk to. I would use him 100 times over again!