Much Needed Breast lift

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Koehler and and his staff are amazing! I...

Dr. Koehler and and his staff are amazing! I wouldn't want anyone else doing my BL or BA. He is intelligent, honest, so down to earth, easy to talk to and every single one of his nurses and employees are too. They're the best around!!
Dr K had his work cut out for him with my boobs. But he worked his magic and made them look so much better! I'm still healing but they still look 100% better than they did! Best money ever spent!

Dr.Koehler at Eastern shore cosmetic surgery is...

Dr.Koehler at Eastern shore cosmetic surgery is the best! He and his staff are amazing at what they do. His facilities are beautiful and the O.R is top of the line. It is equipped exactly like a hospital O.R. His staff made my experience wonderful and if I had to do it over again , I would and wouldn't change a thing . Dr K is honest, intelligent, so down to earth and very easy to talk to . I wouldn't ever want to use any other plastic surgeon. I would drive hours just to use this group.

4 months later and it's been a breeze

I am late on adding photos & an update . I had the anchor lift a few months ago and now I am going back for implants . My pictures look horrible but this is not a reflection of my dr. My dr is fabulous and I wouldn't even consider using anyone else.
I developed a hematoma a couple of hours after my surgery and I had to go back into surgery that night to drain it, make sure everything was ok and that it wasn't still bleeding. I call Dr. K and left a message and he responded immediately and told me to come back. So we drove back (1.5 hr drive) and he had his staff waiting to take me back to surgery that night. (Btw All of his nurses /crna are THE BEST)

But what caused it.. hate to say it but it was my fault.. I absolutely hate taking pain meds or anything that makes me feel sleepy . I'm an Aleve/ibuprofen kind of girl. I asked Dr. K if I could take toradol instead of the pain meds. I'm a nurse and I KNEW the bleeding risks but didn't think it would be a problem. So I got one injection of toradol IV right after surgery. They also put nitro paste on my nipples and when I got home had to use DMSO spray to help with nipple circulation. I noticed my right boob swelling and getting extremely tight after I got home for a couple of hours so that's when I called him. By the time he opened me up to drain it, the bleeding had stopped, so it wasn't a major issue . After that I only took half of an ultram like every 6-8 hours. (Very very small dose) . Did not even have the lortab filled because I knew I prob wouldn't take it anyway. Honestly the surgery and recovery wasn't bad at all. Just incisional pain but nothing severe. I was just paranoid about bleeding or stretching too far and ripping a stitch . None of that happened. It's been 4 months and I have recovered wonderfully. I'm still tender but that's to be expected. I still have nipple sensation too. Can't wait to have the rest done!!

Only a few days left until I get implants! Eeekkk! ???? 465 HP saline filled to 500 Wt 170

So..I'm getting my implants this week and I'm so excited! I'm just nervous about having to take that dang soma afterwards. Ugh! I cannot stand feeling so sleepy that I can't stay awake or feeling loopy. I also dread coming off the anesthesia. Last time I couldn't stay awake longer than 1 min and couldn't sleep longer than 30 seconds to a min for like 24 hours and that was miserable. I would doze off and wake up over and over . When the sleepiness would hit every few seconds, there was absolutely no making myself stay awake. So I hated that part. I felt "out of control" and it was miserable. So I'm totally dreading that again . Anyone else feel like that afterwards?

BL pics

Dr. Koehler is amazing! He's brilliant, talented, honest, down to earth & so easy to talk to. I would use him 100 times over again!