Cltitoral Hood Reduction - East Grinstead, GB

I had a labiaplasty last year at the McIndoe...

I had a labiaplasty last year at the McIndoe centre and was very pleased with the results. I knew afterwards that I wanted some extra skin removed around the clitoris so I waited until I was fully healed and I had the procedure under local anaesthetic. It took less than an hour and the only uncomfortable part was having the anaesthetic injected, I was very swollen afterwards which took a few days to start going down. I spent the first two days pretty much in bed and only took painkillers on the first day as the local anaesthetic wore off. I could tell straight away even with the swelling that there was a big improvement, everything looks more in line. I'm now almost three weeks post op and there is still a bit of swelling and some tenderness, but no pain at all. Mr Banwell said things will still settle and smooth out a bit so i don't think I will see my final result for maybe another month.
London Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend the McIndoe centre and Mr Banwell, everything explained and excellent follow up and aftercare. His assistant was great at fitting me in at short notice too. Mr Banwell is also very detailed with aftercare instructions and I was always told to phone if I had any concerns. Most importantly, great results.