59 Years Old with Lines Around Mouth and Thin Tight Smile - Finally Love my Lips! - Duxbury, MA

I recently decided it was time to do something...

I recently decided it was time to do something about the lines around my mouth and my thin lips and tired looking face. After some research, I made an appointment with Dr. Christine Hamori.
I knew as soon as I walked in the office that I had made a wise choice. The staff was courteous and professional. The waiting area is so relaxing and serene I wanted to sit there all day but after less than 10 minutes I was called in to see Dr. Hamori. She listened to what I wanted and then made great recommendations for some fillers/injectables (Sculptra and Volbella) that would relieve me of the tired and drawn look on my face and lines around my lips. She was very knowledgeable, caring and attentive to my needs and concerns without making me feel pressured about the treatments. I decided to go for it and after applying some numbing cream to the area around my mouth she did her magic. Afterwards at home I had very little pain and bruising. Dr. Hamori was kind enough to follow up with me 24 hours later to ask how I was doing. I can tell that she is committed to her patients satisfaction and comfort. I couldn't be happier with the results. I finally love my lips and I feel younger and refreshed - will absolutely return to see Dr. Hamori in the future. She is beyond talented and seems truly passionate about her work.
Boston Plastic Surgeon