35, 3 breastfed babies, 450cc submuscular saline and my desired look is happening...my doubt is going away with the swelling!!!

So far the recovery was the easiest part in terms...

So far the recovery was the easiest part in terms of pain. I had slight pain/discomfort for the first 3 days felt almost like a hard chest workout with the feeling of your milk coming in like after having a baby. I had 450cc saline placed submuscular. My one boob appeared larger immediately after surgery and still does and I'm working on 3 weeks post op.....right now I'm not sure all the money was worth this headache of the unknown.

3 days post op

Realizing one boob s a lot bigger than other and lop sided....

3 weeks post op

Seeing PS in am....still unhappy with results.... Completely uneven

Tomorrow is 3 weeks po

PS doesn't seem concerned about the difference between boobs. PS said it will come down received new/more massage techniques... I'm still not pleased!

3wks 2 days post opt...thinking removal

I am just not sure of this all....:( not sure if its just an adjustment period but, I'm thinking flat and fabulous was alot better!!!

trying to be patient....I said trying

The left breast is still higher than the right but I do see slight changes in it....Wednesday July 16th I will be 4 weeks post op hoping it all works out beautifully!!! Also, my boobs hit the washer machine a I leaned it to get the clothes..... That's a first!! ;) lol

4 weeks post op...boobies blues going away along with the swelling

Today I am 4 wks post op 450cc saline submuscular and my boobs have made huge changes in just one week. My left was sitting higher and was larger but it has since dropped a little more and seems to be catching up to the right one.. I'm feeling better about m decision because the look I desired is coming through.....my PS seemed confident the entire time I wish I had just relaxed more and not obsessed I mean he isvery good at his job and known for being a perfectionist.....

goodbye surgical bra

Hoping my PS will let me get rid of this huge surgical bra and allow me to wear a real bra!!! A sexy girlie real bra....bra shopping for the 1 st time ;)

1 more week with surgical bra...I guess its for he best!!

Went to my week 5 post op appt today. Week 5 is actually tomorrow(Wednesday ) but all my post op appts are on Tuesdays the day before. My PS loved the results told me my right breast needed more work in terms of massage he said its a little tight as opposed to the left. Next week I can wear regular bras during the day but wear surgical bra and strap at night but the best news is I can go back to running next week...in the surgical bra (UGH) but I still get to run....:) all is going well:)

5 weeks post op good morning!!!!

First thing in the morning my 5 week post op pic

5.5 weeks real bra 32aa to 32 DD

My boobd have made such huge changes so far so good and I got clearance to run again!!! Good support bra!!!

6weeks 2 days post op pic

Moving along

6weeks 2 days post op

Coming along

8 weeks 450 cc saline mentor mod profile under

8 complete weeks
Scranton Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Blomain is worth the wait. He doesn't just meet with you one time and performs surgery. He goes over and over the pros and con's of breast augmentation. He explains to the finest detail everything that he will do and explains all the patient needs to do in order to have positive outcome. He met with me 4 times to plan the surgery and has since followed me closely after the procedure every few days immediately post op now I see him every two weeks. He has nursing staff available 24hrs a day in case you have any questions or concerns.