1 Cc of Juvederm for Nasiolabial Folds and Lips at Age 30 Marathon Runner Face. Dundee, MI

I noticed that my 30 year old face was looking...

I noticed that my 30 year old face was looking jaded. Maybe because I am a marathon runner and have run all the youthfulness out of my face. I have been the same weight (130 lbs, 5'9") since I was 18, so it's not due to weight loss, just age. I found a groupon for Juvederm and decided to give it a try. To my sincere happiness, this product is amazing! One syringe was injected into my nasiolabial folds, especially the right side which was deeper from sleeping on that side.
Then the Dr. asked if I'd like some in my top lip to make it match my bottom, and I agreed, although I had never intended to do that. Now I am so glad I did because I love how it looks! Really, walking out of there I feel so pretty and youthful again. I plan to keep this up no matter what other luxuries I must forego, because this makes me feel so much more prettier than perfume, shoes, dresses, etc. This is a must! I feel like myself again, instead of a woman who keeps staring at flaws.

In 2 weeks I go back and may make an adjustment once the swelling goes down if I need to.

To clarify....

only 1 syringe was used to do the entire job.. the lips and the nasiolabial folds. My wrinkles were not deep, so not much was needed for the folds. 1 syringe goes a long way on a young face.

6 month update

Starting to notice a little loss of volume but still better than before!

8 months

I still have the same filler (no additional) the doctor didn't want to put more in just yet because I still look good and natural. This lasts a long time!

10 months later top lip is still bigger

I am amazed how 10 months later my top lip is still bigger. No additional has been added. Worth the money!

I need juvederm again after 11 months

I can tell it has worn off... my face looks tired again. Time to do it again. My lip is still bigger than it used to be which is great!

another 1cc at month 11

I love juvederm. It is worth it because it makes you feel pretty and youthful!
Dr. Rafai

Dr. Rafai is wonderful! He looked at the photos I brought him and immediately evaluated the way in which he could help me meet my goals. He not only did that, but he suggested fillingmy upper lip which is soemthing I'd always wanted to do. He and the nurse were both so kind to me, and did not make me buy any more than was needed. He said I could come back in 2 weeks if I needed more, but nothing was pushed on me. He also did my botox. I will be planning to come back again, and I trust Dr. Rafai and the nice employees.