Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Scar Removal. Duluth, GA

Over 40, few kids, multiple abdominal surgeries......

Over 40, few kids, multiple abdominal surgeries... I never wanted a tummy tuck but I desperately want and need my abdominal muscles repaired and to revise/remove my scar. My abdominal muscles are overstretched on the right side due to major emergency surgeries. I still have issues regarding my muscles and my scar hurts so bad.

Before I was "butchered"...

Just 3 weeks prior to emergency surgeries in my abdomen I was on a beach wearing a 2 piece BIKINI!

24 hours to go!

I'm soooo ready to get this belly and scar corrected! I'm not nervous but I'm very ANXIOUS!

Definitely Worth It!

My lower back hurts soooo much! Drains are in my way. I haven't had a BM in 7 days. All worth it! Definitely! My painful scar is gone. My abdomen is even. Pelvic pain is going gone!!!

Swollen! Minimum Pain but SWOLLEN!

Recovery is going great. My thighs are swollen all of a sudden. Right thigh is swollen the most. Ankle too. Any thoughts?

1st Post Op Visit 4/16/15

I'm loving my results, Dr. Davoudi, and his staff more and more! It was a wonderful feeling when the staff and the doctor knew me by name when I walked through the door. :-) More wonderful when the doctor remembered specific details about my surgery. I feel sooo very special! Dr says I'm recovering well. I'm supposed to gradually stand upright and I'm in a new compression garment. I don't have to be seen again for 8 weeks.

When I got ready to leave, Dr asked if he needed to walk me to my car. He was concerned about me since I came alone. I told him that I could do it by myself. As I was leaving, LaToya asked if she could help me with anything. Aren't they the sweetest?!?! Dr. Davoudi is such a gentleman and he shows his concerns for his patients. LaToya is an angel. The staff are all wonderful!

Seroma is back!

All is well for me! Got a seroma...had it stained yesterday...it's back...getting it drained again tomorrow

Introducing Serena, my seroma!

Serena is "waving" hello! She dances too!
This chic Serena is ruthless! Stubborn! She refused to go! Seventeen and 19 days after surgery I had Serena the seroma drained. I went back to have her drained again on day 23. Dr decided to have come in the next day so he could insert a JP drain instead. I wasn't happy! I am grateful for a wonderful, caring doctor!

Waist Cinches Galore!

I've worn vedette 134 and 136 before surgery. The 136 compresses better. I decided to try vedette 100 and 103. The 100 is perfect! Maximum coverage and compression! I'm wearing a XS on the 2nd row and my waist is 28.5 with it on.

I also wore medium Ann Chery 2025 before surgery. I may order a small.

Bruises...Seroma...Belly Button...Tummy Tuck scar

I'm 5 weeks and 1 day post op. Feeling wonderful! My scar is so low! My belly button is cute and tiny! My seroma is almost gone! My bruises are fading!

I use arnica pellets and cream. I massage bio oil on my TT scar and use scar away. I keep my seroma compression. I stuff my belly button with petroleum gauze saturated with bacitracin and bio oil.

I am drain free as of 2 days ago!

Drain free and very little swelling

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days post op today. Now that I'm free of the drain to empty my seroma, I'll start back with maximum compression. I have very little swelling. In fact, I haven't notice any swelling.

Nothing to update

8 weeks post op...feeling pretty good. Bruises are fading. Still swollen.

Tired of seeing my bruises

Pleats in my skin have faded faster than expected. Still a little swollen on the left side. Still bruised. Some swelling.

the incision under my left breast is where the drain was inserted to empty my seroma

16 weeks post op!

My bruises from the seroma are finally fading. Incision looks very good. I use cordran tape and I massage with vitamin E, Scar Gel, and BioOil.

Swelling Hurts!

I'm 4 months post op and still have uncomfortable swelling. It hurts! I wonder if I have done something to interfere with my healing.

19 weeks update

19 Weeks Up

Still swelling and still wear my compression garment as prescribed

I feel soooo much better!

21 weeks post-op

Second review coming...

Gained 8 pounds and it shows! All in my hips, thighs, and butt! I decided to get lipo on my inner thighs and full back. Ouch!

Now I have the itchies!

8 months post-op and my incision has begun to itch!

Still swelling...

I have lots of swelling in the upper gastric area which is where my seroma was 2 weeks after surgery.

Scar Revision?

My TT incision widneed and is raised more in the middle. I hope a scar revision could help. I have used creams, gels, scar away, embrace, natural oils, and massaged. Nothing helps.

18 months post op

I've had a small, hard, dark area since surgery and now it's indented
Robert Morgan Davoudi, MD

I learned of Dr. Davoudi from another patient and real selfer. I started contacting his office last Fall. They were always accommodating and sensitive to my case. When I met Dr. Davoudi on December 2, 2014, I fell in love! My consultation lasted more than 5 - 15 minutes unlike other offices I visited. It lasted for about an hour. It was almost like a preoperative appointment. He was charming and reassured me that he could restore my belly. He took time to get to know me and my medical history. I decided to have Dr. Davoudi perform my surgery because he was the first and only surgeon who guaranteed the ENTIRE removal of my scar, the diet and vitamins he orders prior to surgery, and because he told me that he was the very best tummy tuck doctor in Georgia. I believe him. He seems to want to help me opposed to making money. Because I had/have other medical issues that delayed me scheduling, he encouraged me to take care of those issues first so that when he fixes me, his beautiful work wouldn't be cut on. When I called the office I actually spoke to him depending on my reasons for calling. LaToya has been so helpful. She answers every email promptly. I'll update again after my pre op appointment.