Day 6 - Duluth, GA

I made it to Day 6. My advice for anyone looking...

I made it to Day 6. My advice for anyone looking to get a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair and lipo, accept all the help that's offered to you. Oh and if your doctor offers pay the extra for the Exparel. I promise you when it wears off you will know and see how it was worth it. This procedure is something I had been wanting to do since 2003 after the birth of my last child in 2001. I had many people including my husband who was against me having this surgery. I would hear you are tiny, you exercise, you eat right and you look great. But none of those people gained almost 100 pounds doing each pregnancy. Yes I lost the weight but the skin was still there. My biggest child was 9 pounds 14ozs and before pregnancy with her I was 5'3" and 99lbs. My birth weight with her was 195 poinds. Believe me they ran ever test possible, it's just how my body react to being pregnant. My loose skin on my stomach became my kids security blanket. They would lay and my lap and rub my tummy. My kids are now 20, 19, and 15. I just decided about three weeks ago, it's my time.

1 week

Today makes a week since I had my TT, muscle repair and lipo. I am starting to get excited about my results. My post op is scheduled for tomorrow. I am still swollen but understand with surgery that takes time. Recovering at home has been a challenge because I am so use to being able to do what I want to. I feel this week will be great.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Whiteman and his office are very professional and nice.