35yo, 2 Kids 5'8'' 160.....So Glad I Found Him - Duluth, GA

I live in the Atlanta area and was very nervous...

I live in the Atlanta area and was very nervous about my BA. I was actually planning on flying to LA or Miami to get my boobs done because alot of the plastic surgeons pics I had seen I really was not impressed. I went to a few consultations and some doctors tried to up sale me or it just didn't seem right so I set out on my Google mission again and some how ended up on Dr. Davoudi's website. I saw the gallery and called in. The staff was so nice when I called in and very knowledgable in the initial questions I asked and understanding of me being tired of searching for a good doctor in Atlanta.
The day of my consult I walked in and the office just felt at ease from the spa music playing to the royal like decor all the way to the staff, I felt like I was in a safe environment. Dr. Davoudi was so nice understanding and good at what he does. In this day and age it's hard to come by genuine people and with all of his expertise he was still genuine. I also had some battlewounds from a previous abusive relationship that I wanted removed and he was very empathetic towards my situation. He took his time to make sure I knew what my options were and what was best for me he also made me laugh he probably could tell I was nervous,lol..I knew he was the doctor for me.
I had my surgery and I'm only a week in and already I am loving my results!!! Any questions I have the staff is always helpful and making sure I'm ok. If you don't at least get a consult with this man I just don't know what you are doing with your life!!!! So glad I found him!

Still needs to drop & fluff but healing nicely at first one was dropping faster than the other but as time goes by they're evening out fine

9 days post opp

16 days post op

Dropping and fluffing a bit started massaging

20 days post op

20 days post op

6 weeks post op

My boobs are looking great. Before I didn't post my scars because I was so embarrassed I knew it was bad under there because I was doing so much moving around myself & reaching ( I'm a single mom so I didn't have much time to rest up) and the doctor let me know I could get scar guard. I planned on getting until I remembered I have what I call my " liquid gold" that I use for cellulite & i remembered a friend used some for a nasty cut she got so I tried it for my boob scarring and it's been great!! If you want a more affordable alternative it's called Defining Gel & you can visit www.msfitt.myitworks.com I freaking love their products! (You can thank me later;) )

It's been 3 months and they are dropping fine