23, 1Kid, BBL - Duluth, GA

So im scheduled to go for a consultation with Dr...

So im scheduled to go for a consultation with Dr Jimerson (JCurves) in 2 weeks and i will be paying my deposit. I have so many questions wrote down for him... but i have an office job where i sit down 8hrs a day, will 2 weeks out be enough time before i can go back to work? Recovery homes in the area? Best faja?

23, 1Kid.. BBL

Can anybody tell me how long i will have to sit on the BBL pillow after my procedure? When can i sit on my own butt at all times.. lol//Can anybody tell me how long i will have to sit on the BBL pillow after my procedure? When can i sit on my own butt at all times.. lol//Can anybody tell me how long i will have to sit on the BBL pillow after my procedure? When can i sit on my own butt at all times.. lol//

Stuck In the Middle

Ok....... so im 5'5, 150 pounds.. my main goal for surgery is my stomach! so i was like hey why not put that fat to use and get the BBL. I want a NATURAL BBL just a little more projection to my butt. it isnt flat flat though... so now my bf is saying i only want the butt for attention and he isnt going to want me to wear certain things bc im looking for attention. THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!! I just wanna be happy in my body.. my questions is WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO? i plan on telling the Doc to put the smallest amount of fat possible so that its not overboard otherwise ill be unhappy....

BBL or Just LIPO

I think im going to just get lipo to my stomach and sides now. im sure it will give me the shape and i want and will make my butt look a little bigger... i just want to be satisfied with my results.. also with lipo i can take less time off work!!

23, 155 Pounds, 5'5.. Lipo to Abdomen and Flanks?

So I decided not to with a BBL! I think I'll be satisfied with my body with just lipo to my stomach & sides! But I'm trying to decide do I REALLY need to get my sides done too? Then somebody told me I'm too small for Lipo???? is that true? But I go for my consult Friday so I know Dr. Curves (Jimerson) will be able to tell me

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon