Birthday Gift to Myself - Mommy Makeover W/ Dr. Davoudi - Duluth, GA

Hello Yesterday I finally chose my PS for my...

Hello

Yesterday I finally chose my PS for my mommy make over. This will be my birthday gift to myself. I selected Dr. Davoudi.
He was recommend by a few friends and other doctors i work with that have seen his work. my surgery date is set for 9/28. I will be getting a periareolar breast lift with silicone implants under the muscle and full tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks.

I was very pleased with my consultation. He was warm and very friendly. His staff was also super nice. He was patient with me and my 101 questions. I returned for a second consultation a few weeks later after a few other consultations in the area with another 101 question in addition to me emailing questions in between. They were very friendly and understanding and never seemed bother by my endless questions.
I'm excited and nervous.

Pic

5 week post mommy make over

I absolutely love my results. I'm in love with my body again! Dr. Davoudi worked Magic ! I love that man, he is great at what he does! At only 5 weeks post op and still swollen I get soo many random compliments on my figure from strangers just going about my daily activities. Even the other doctors and nurses I work with are impressed and have asked for his info. Working on Labor & Delivery I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to other moms wanting mommy make overs. Do yourself the biggest favor and go see him.
His office is beautiful. His staff are very warm and welcoming. He operates at an actual hospital so you can be confident in the safely of the OR and the competency of the OR team taking care of you while you're asleep. A big deal for me since I'm a registered nurse with OR experience. I know how important that is. My further advice is prepare prepare prepare! A mommy make over is major surgery! You will need help to recover. I don't have much family help so I took the advise of others on this site and budgeted for hired help. A good CNA/PCT/ nursing student would be great and also cheaper than a recovery house. Dr. davoudi's nurse Toni called me everyday to check on me. She was very supportive and caring. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Update 9 weeks

Hello!

So I'm just over 9 weeks post op. I wanted do a quick update on my recovery. So far swelling is my biggest issue.

I Went back to work at 5 weeks. I was ok for the most part. After about 8 hours I was swollen and uncomfortable. I work 12 hour shift and I'm my moving. To combat this I wear extra compression. After trail and error I've found that the foam bandage tape we use for our c-section patients works the best.

At 8 weeks at attempted to start working by walking in the pool. fail. Since then I've had a burning pain to my left lover abdominal area. I called the nurse and was told take it easy and give time. So I'll try again later. After that pain goes away.

As for as boob recovery, it has been thankful uneventful. I can still see puckering from the purse string sutures used for my lift. Doc said it would soften with time. The alternative is to go in and release the sutures but risk nipple spreading.... so me and my puckering will be just fine ????

Over all I'm still pleased with my results and only regret is not doing lipo to my lower back as suggested by my PS. I'm considering going back to get this done.

Hope this helps anyone reading, best wishes !!!

More pics

Just adding more progress pics
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely love my mommy make over results!!!