47 and Not Ready for Surgery

I always had a double chin no matter how thin I...

I always had a double chin no matter how thin I was so I was very excited to try Kybella. My first treatment used 2 vials. The injections were painless and the procedure was quick. I had a great amount of swelling and brusing, I was able to hind out at home for a few days ( which I recommend) and then was able to hide it with turtlenecks and scarves. After the swelling went down it, the area got jiggly. It took a little over a week for things to look "normal". I had my second treatment 3 months later, only one vial. There was much less swelling the second time and didn't feel the need to hide out. I am thrilled with the results, in fact they turned out better then I had expected. I recommend Kybella to anyone who has hated their double chin all their life as I have. And I can't say enough about Dr. Sumit Bapna and his staff at Ohio Facial Plastics!!!
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

My chin area has been bothersome to me for many years and I had become very self conscious about it, however I wasn't ready to go the surgical route. When I went for a consultation for Kybella with Dr Bapna he thoroughly explained the procedure as well as the expected results and answered all my questions. He did did a great job walking me through the procedure. I am thrilled with the results of the Kybella and feel a renewed confidence in my appearance. Dr. Bapna and his staff are all wonderful!!