Juviderm - Dublin, OH

If you are going to spend your money on any...

If you are going to spend your money on any anti-aging products/procedures filler is definitely worth the money. The results are instant and it helps aging skin look lifted and refreshed. Some minor bruising and swelling occurred but only lasted about 2-3 days. I highly recommend Juviderm to anyone who is concerned about sagging skin.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

I started seeing Dr Bapna a few years ago when my skin started showing signs of sun damage. Since then he has done laser resurfacing, Botox and Juviderm for me. I feel that every procedure he has done on my has helped my skin tremendously. He suggested filler a couple years ago and I love the results. I have never worried that Dr Bapna would overdo anything( as often happens with filler) . I completely trust anything he suggests or says I shouldn't do. I don't think I could trust any other Doctor when it comes facial procedures. He's excellent at what he does!!