A Very Happy Customer - Dubai, AE

I would like to write about my fantastic...

I would like to write about my fantastic experience of breast augmentation with Dr Ashok Govila. As a young 26 year old, I have always had insecurities about my breasts but never had the courage to do anything about it. Following a read of reviews from other patients of Dr Ashok I knew it was something which I needed to seek advice on. From the moment I walked into his day clinic for my initial consultation I felt totally relaxed and at ease. He straight away knew exactly what was right for my body shape and took such time in explaining things to me. He was so patient and answered each question, giving me the time and reassurance which I desperately needed to make this life changing decision. I felt full of trust in everything which Ashok told me and I am so happy with my decision to go through with the surgery. Today I have returned home after a night in hospital following my surgery. I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Dubai London Speciality hospital. They took such good care of me and monitored me around the clock from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. My surgery was a great success and I am so happy with the results. Ashok was amazing the whole way through and I would thoroughly recommend him to any person wanting to embark on this journey. It has changed my life and I am forever grateful to him.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon