43, Grandma Working Hard for New Body

I expect my hard work to pay off, calorie deficit,...

I expect my hard work to pay off, calorie deficit, working out daily, hormones under control. Last time I lost the weight I was miserable but happy with the results. This time I'll be happy all around. I have a goal, I am paying for this goal so I can look in the mirror and smile again. This time the goal will stick. I don't want to work this hard, pay this much just to mess up again and gain weight back. I look forward to my breasts being back up where they belong, thighs less like jello and stomach less like a keg. I am excited! I always tell my husband I have a six pack under this keg. I been working out for 3 years, last 4-8 months I have lost my ambition. It's back...and the journey has now began and will end this time in the way it should. RESULTS!!! I will post pics and write when there is significant information to provide.

Pictures - beginning 'again'

Although not my proudest moment, here are the pictures I said I would post. I will update again when I have progress.

postponing

Although I am doing really good losing the weight, I am stagnant at the moment. Been losing 1-2 lbs a week on a really good week 3 lbs. So here is an update, premier plastic surgery ladies have been great to work with me through schedule change and now I am not feeling as stressed. Thought I could but rather safe losing weight as opposed to unsafely doing so then gaining it back after surgery. I will upload pics to show progress but I am now down 24 lbs only 27 lbs to lose.

postponed

Well i keep post-poning, either wasnt close enough to weight goal or insulin levels decided to come back with avengance. Working on it and hopefully sometime next year. Focus...is my goal right now.
Draper Plastic Surgeon

I have good feelings about this. I feel confident he understands this procedure is a good choice, his advice was reasonable and seemed right on track I felt comfortable.