Highly Recommend Dr. Richard Fryer

Dr Fryer wasn't the first plastic surgeon I've...

Dr Fryer wasn't the first plastic surgeon I've used or looked at. I came to Dr. Fryer looking to fix a long-standing asymmetry in a previous breast augmentation. Originally I had a smaller implant on one side to compensate for a big discrepancy in size from breast-feeding. One side had a misplaced scar and the implant was more lateral on the same side. Things didn't match and I was uncomfortable with how it looked, even under clothing.

I wanted to find a surgeon who was very skillful because I had special needs and a situation that required special care to restore the symmetry. I went to several consultations with different surgeons over a period of a year. It was clear to me who was the most skillful when I compared the before and after pictures for each surgeon. Dr. Fryer's attention to detail and aesthetic understanding - as well as the clear evidence of those skills in the "after" photos made me confident that I'd chosen the surgeon who could give me the very best results - even with the challenges presented by my first augmentation having had some problems over time.

Now that the surgery is complete, I'm very happy with the results. The symmetry that was so important to me is clearly present and I'm very pleased. He even found a way to put the misplaced scar from the original surgery back where it belonged. I'm convinced that Dr. Fryer is one of the best (if not THE best) in Utah and I can honestly recommend him to anyone looking for the best possible outcome to their breast augmentation surgery.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fryer took very good care of me, answered all my questions and was very detailed in his explanation of what was possible, as well as exactly how he planned to work with my unique situation to resolve my scar, loose skin, and asymmetry in my 13 year old breast augmentation.