Chemical Peels Are my Key to a Youthful Look!

I'm 33 and have been getting glycolic and lactic...

I'm 33 and have been getting glycolic and lactic chemical peels since I was 26 to improve my skin's appearance and for preventative anti-aging benefits. They are well-worth it, but you want to make sure not to use any retinols 7 days prior to your treatment and to stay out of the sun days before and following your treatment or you are only harming your skin. Peels are the key for me to youthful skin and I get compliments all the time and have turned my friends onto the treatment that are my age now, wishing they started doing these years ago.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Joanie Almaguer Brown: I've been seeing Joanie for chemical peels and facials for the last 3 years and she is fantastic! She seems to know just what my skin needs at any particular time. I've let her customize my glycolic and lactic peels and she always selects the optimal products for my specific needs that need to be addressed that appointment. She is also meticulous with dermaplaning, which gets off all of the dead skin cells and peach fuzz on the face. Once you've had this done once, you are hooked! I get compliments on my skin all of the time and I owe it all to Joanie's treatments and the at-home skin care she's recommended to me. I HIGHLY recommend her if you are in the Chicago area. I'm still trying to find something in LA that can even come close to compare and most spas do not offer dermaplaning.