Dr Pitchet and BPS - Bangkok, TH

Please please do not go to BPS Dr Pichet. My 2...

Please please do not go to BPS Dr Pichet. My 2 friends and I went to him for Lipo, fat transfers and lift/Aug because he was cheaper then the other options in Bangkok and also had very good reviews online. Worst mistake of our lives! Dr Pitchet is probably great at the basic BA surgery but that is where it ends. He is unskilled and uncaring. I am seriously concerned that he is not a registered surgeon because he is so unskilled. He botched my BA and lift - bottomed out, uneven and huge scaring, he left us all with lumps after Lipo that even after 1 year are still there and the fat transfer has been a nightmare. I found out afterwards that his staff are tasked with searching online forums and posting good reviews on his behalf. Please please don't be fooled like we were. I will be having revised surgery in March 2016 - done by another surgeon. No complaints about the Nurses - they were caring and service was great. No bloods or any health checks done prior to surgery apart from urine.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Very rushed. He is a yes man. Tells you what you want to hear. Staff reply promptly to you enquiry emails.