Dr Mendieta is the best in the world there is no doubt !!!!!!

Brazilian Butt Lift

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Dr Mendieta is the best in the world there is no doubt !!!!!!

I don't even know where to begin. Dr Mendieta is a genius when it comes to contouring a women's body perfectly and giving them the perfect bum. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is incredible personable and professional. After many research of many doctor I flew all the way from Australia to have my surgery with Dr Mendieta. I looked at Dr Miami (made famous by snapchat and not much else in my opinion) and his office was obnoxious and not professional at all. I was so confident Dr Mendieta is the best I booked my surgery without having met him. My first Consultation with him confirmed I had made the absolute right decision. I showed him photo's of what I wanted and he instilled total confidence that I could achieve my desired result. I have had a few plastic surgeries but have never been this over the moon with the results. This man is a genius and if you looking for any sort of body contouring or BBL you will not be disappointed. I am forever indebted to him for changing my body and my life. His staff are incredible as well and do a wonderful job supporting this wonderful man so he can do what he was born to do. Thank you Dr Mendieta I will be forever grateful!!!