Cellfina - Virginia Beach, VA

I did it! I was tired of those pesky little...

I did it! I was tired of those pesky little dimples and I wanted a more permanent solution. I am 7 days out and the recovery has been going pretty smoothly. The actual procedure was not to bad..I took 2 valiums & away I went to the procedure room. Dr Lee numbed the area before going to work...she has great hands and was very thorough getting each and every last one. Unfortunately I did have previous lipo on the outside of my other thigh and they could not treat it with cellfina Bc it could make matters worse. Also the "banana roll" is an area to avoid with cellfina Bc it can cause the buttock structure to worsen. Looking forward to seeing final results and will post more pics at the two week mark. Ladies be prepared for the bruising and use your compression garment....although I am enjoying the extra swelling in the buttocks. I did not have to take any pain meds or Tylenol after procedure...I just took it easy the night of procedure and the following day.

4week progress

Looking so much smoother on the buttocks..still have some bruising and a few knots but they are slowly going away.

5 weeks

You can really see the difference in smoothness ..only thing I wish they could of treated was the lines on the left buttock near the banana roll..they were afraid my buttock would drop if it was treated..but overall i am super satisfied!
Dr Lee

Dr McDaniel and staff is awesome! They made sure I was happy with the markings and covered all the areas I was unhappy with..highly recommend their practice.