Asthmatic ,39 Years with 4 Kids I Want my Body Back - Dominican Republic

My dream is actually gonna come true!!! i am...

my dream is actually gonna come true!!! i am getting my procedures with Dr Emmanuel Mallol he is very help full and understanding very sweet i am very nervous because i am asthmatic but he has a pulmonologist the i will be seen before the procedure other than that i am ready very scare tho never have surgery before my husband don't want anything to do with this so i really need the support nobody knows about my surgery ..GOD HELP ME ON THIS !!!

Only three more days to the flat side????????????????

So excited can't even think of anything else

FINALLY. In DR !!!!????????????????????????

Just update I will be having surgery tomorrow at 7:30 am so happy I pass the test hemoglobina when up ???????? now going to bed my dolls tomorrow is the DAY so excited Pray for me !!!!

It was Worth it!!!!????

But hurts like crazy but doable

Wow it was a great massage

With dr Emmanuel Mallol has one of the best massagist ever he r name is Irma Rodrigues she is such a sweet lady with hands of and angel my massage are so relax and she doesn't rush you she makes sure you are comfortable love her ????

My tummy tuck and lipo

I love my results dr Emmanuel Mallol is the best there is he is kind and patience very professional .... I am so happy thank dr Mallol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon