Dr. Kassir is the best.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Undergoing cosmetic surgery, especially facial plastic surgery, is a serious and very personal choice. I trusted my life to the hands and artistry of Dr. Ramtin Kassir. Dr. Kassir was highly recommended by a good friend of mine who went to him personally. After consulting with four other surgeons for a total facelift, my instinct told me Dr. Kassir was the one. I was not only impressed by his background, qualifications, and expertise, but also the impeccable work he's done on previous patients. What made me feel most comfortable was his professionalism and compassion. It's only days since my surgery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or outcome. I experienced zero pain after the procedure. None, some bruising and swelling of course, but I am absolutely pain free and with no narcotic medications. I am beyond grateful to Dr. Kassir and his extraordinary, efficient, and friendly staff for taking such good care of me. Your reputation and results speak for themself. This is just a small thank you to express the immense gratitude I have for you all.