Upper Bleph 52 Yrs Old

I remember turning 30 and watching my eyelids turn...

I remember turning 30 and watching my eyelids turn to crepe paper. Hated my hooded lids as they sank lower and lower on to my eyes. I finally found the courage and had the procedure last week. Today I finally look somewhat normal and am heading out without sunglasses. Posting before pics and a pic from each day after.

2 weeks today

Most of the swelling seems gone. No bruising. I have a follow up today. I'm not positive I love the results yet. My eyes appear rounded as opposed to eye shaped. I can still see bumps where the stitches were. I didn't expect stitches anywhere other than the crease in my lid, but I do have heavy lids and I was told they were anchor stitches. I'll ask the dr more about that today.

Massaging the scars

I had not heard that once a couple weeks pass you should start massaging the scars to help them heal. Started last night. Here's side pics of the bumps where the stitches were.

Night out with make up

Feeling hopeful about results...
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

Dr Freed was informative. He explained exactly what he was going to do. I was very concerned about my previous bad experience with Botox / radiesse injection and he was sure that my poor result couldn't have been the Botox. He seems to believe that allergic reactions to botox don't exist, which annoyed me. I still chose him as my dr and so far, I think I will be happy but I'm not 100% sure yet