Dr. R. James Koch, best Gifted Plastic Surgeon, Walnut Creek, CA

Doctor Review

30 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Dr. R. James Koch, best Gifted Plastic Surgeon - Walnut Creek, CA

I had mini face lift with Dr. James Koch last June22 at his Elite MD Spa located in Danvile, California. The procedure was amazing, no pain at all. I did not take pain pills after the procedure. The 2nd day, I came back to change the bandage. My husband and I were both amazed when the bandage was taken off, my face looks so good already, no more saggy skin in my chin and my jaw, my neck looks sooo good, wrinkles are gone. He is a gifted PS. I absolutely love the result of the mini face lift procedure. I went for another consultation yesterday in the clinic where I've met an elderly woman (she's with her son), a patient of Dr. Koch. She's scheduled for mini face lift also. I was introduced to her by Dr. Bansal, I asked her if she would like to see my before picture. Juliet, one of my favorite MA took us to the room to see my before picture on the computer. The mother and son were amazed! The son even make a comment to me, "you look like a teenager," (luv his comments, he made my day, lol) and told his mother, "sold." I love you Dr. Koch!