Calling All Dr Mallol Dolls. Dominican Republic, DO

Im 34-year-old mother of 4 looking to get a Tummy...

Im 34-year-old mother of 4 looking to get a Tummy tuck, Bbl, Lipo and want to get some past doll experience and results before giving my deposit. The more recent the better. Also let me know how similar our builts are. Im 5"1 thank you. CANT WAIT. If all is well looking to get done the end of the year. I have had four c-sections which left little scarring and not that bad. I also would like information on recovery home used and items to bring.

Looking for Mallol buddy in February or March of 2017

So it seems as if i am going to be traveling alone. Anyone going to Dr Mallol in February or march of 2017? I need a travel buddy. Im leaving out of Ohio.

Nice hotel in private nurse vs recovery home

Has anyone stayed at a hotel and have a private nurse assistant vs. in the recovery home? I am trying to decide which one I want to do the recovery home or a nice room with a view and a private nurse any suggestions or recommendations?

Recovery box

Found a place to get recovery supplies from. Hope this helps other as it did me.
ChiseledLux.com

C-section compared to tummu tuck

Can anyone compare tt to a c-section?

Picked my date

Okay so I have decided to set my date for the February 20th of 2017 I plan on arriving on the 17th that way I can enjoy some of the excursions down there like the snorkeling and go to the aquarium and also rent yacht or jet boat so that I can visit other Islands before I go into surgery I have everything set up and planned with my buddie n my to do list first thing to do is now confirm my date of choice with the doctor I plan on doing that and next week the 15th and then I can update you all with me schedule confirmation okay thank you for joining me on my journey and I will be back soon also if any of the girls plan on coming around that date and would like to join some of the excursions that I'm going to be partaking you are more than welcometto join the more the merrier

45 days and couting down

Got deposit paid, apartment locked, now passport packing. Getting so eccited amd date changed from 21st to February 19th.

Sx Buddy for FEB 20TH 2017 DR. MALLOL

Any doll going to dr.Mallol in February? My date is set and booked at DIVA DOLLS INTERNATIONAL rh. Leaving out Columbus, Ohio. Anyone want to be my buddy?

CHANGE OF PLANS

Well my bff that is coming has to take care of something important on the 21st and my date is the 20th.... So i have to change my date to march... Im thinking the 10th anyone else going around then?

Before and after photos. 6 weeks post op

This is a follow up on my experience with Dr Mallol. He is very personable and listens to all my concerns. He checked up on me and never had issues when it came to communication before during and after. I never felt rushed or ignored. His staff was very attentive and the lady that performs the massages is just lovely. I am definitely going back for my arms lipo and bbl. I love my result and my doctor Mallol.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't have picked a Better Doc. I had sx March 11, 2017 and it went way better than i could have imagined. When we met it was like we seen each other before. We had spoke so many times before i arrived and he answered all my questions and concerns. I experienced no pain after sx and felt confident in his work. I only got tt and lipo and love my results now and cant wait till 6 months later.