Dr. Ghavami Ruined my Nose - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to Dr. Ghavami for a small problem with my...

I went to Dr. Ghavami for a small problem with my nose that was bothering me. He talked me in to doing more than I asked for. I trusted him to be an expert. He removed too much of the bridge of my nose and made my nose crooked. I had to get a huge loan and I am still paying for it. I waited for the swelling to go down hoping it would get better. However with time, my nose was getting more crooked. To make matters worse, whenever I went for my follow up he was flirting with me, and made me feel uncomfortable. I saw Dr. Simoni, a rhinoplasty specialist in Beverly Hills. Dr. Simoni made some temporary improvements with some injections until I can afford a revision surgery. I now realize I should have gone to a nose specialist in the first place. I feel that Dr. Ghavami does not have enough experience in rhinoplasty that he claims to have. I recommend everyone to do their research before choosing your rhinoplasty surgeon.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon