Completely and Utterly in Love - New York, NY

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation ever...

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation ever since I went through puberty and developed absolutely no breasts. This was a dream of mine - I never actually thought I would go through with it, because my small breasts grew on me, and in turn I grew to love them and the idea of being able to pull off any kind of outfit. The only issue was I sometimes did not feel ~womanly~ and it affected me mentally and emotionally. My best friend got a breast augmentation earlier this year, and it was a small catalyst to me getting my very own procedure. I went to a consultation at the facility she did her procedure, but I was not happy with the surgeon I met with. Although the price was ridiculously cheap, I vowed to go to the very best, no matter what cost. So anyway, after that consultation that left many questions unanswered, I did my own google search for a plastic surgeon in the area. Dr. Decorato came up, and I fell in one with a certain before-and-after photo on his website. I scheduled a consultation, and showed the photo to him. Fast forward to today. I had my 2 week post-op appointment, and I simply cannot express in words how in love I am with my breasts. I never expected them to look this amazing - I really didn't! The procedure itself was not only convenient but fairly quick. The anesthesiologist at their outpatient facility was very friendly and I actually felt comfortable being put under (I usually cry hysterically because I am terrified of not actually being put to sleep and instead feeling the whole procedure). I woke up, and I was in a lot of pain, but the nurse was so attentive and immediately helped me. I was sent home shortly after because I didn't feel pain any longer and quite frankly I was bored of laying there. I had a follow-up appointment the very next day, and with the help of pain medication, I was okay. The pain wasn't unbearable - but I was not able to sleep properly for the first week (I slept in a sit-up position on the couch). Overall - NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. At this point, two weeks after the surgery, I never believed I could feel this way about my own body. My biggest fear was waking up post-op and not liking the results, and I am so far from that. My breasts are so perfect, and I am so so so so happy I followed my instinct and went with Dr. Decorato. He is an amazing surgeon, and he really truly knows what will and won't work for your body. I am very small and petite, and I am just very happy I didn't end up with two basketballs on my chest. This may have been the greatest gift I'll ever give myself. Thank you Dr. Decorato and all of the pleasant, friendly office staff.
New York Plastic Surgeon