Dr. Clayton is fantastic! - Riverton, UT

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Dr. Clayton is fantastic! - Riverton, UT

Dr. Clayton is fantastic! I am a mother of 4 and my first pregnancy was with twins. My ob/gyn let me know after my twins that a tummy tuck would be the only way to repair my stomach so I have planned on having one for the past 16 years. I had a consultation 6 years ago when I knew I was done having children but I just didn't feel good about it after meeting with the same plastic surgeon that had done my implants years before. I decided this year to look into it again and maybe get a breast lift and replace my 16 year old saline implants. I looked for plastic surgeons online and read up on many. I was impressed with Dr. Clayton's bio and reviews and so I scheduled a consultation with him. I had assumed that I would meet with multiple surgeons and hopefully find someone I could trust. When I met with Dr. Clayton I felt comfortable with him immediately. He explained the procedures and helped me to have realistic expectations. I ended up scheduling my surgery and I am now almost 6 weeks post op. I am already so impressed with my results! My scars look better than I could have imagined and both Dr. Clayton and his medical assistant have been helpful with any questions or concerns that I have had. I know that he will give me whatever time I need at my visits and I never feel rushed through. I am extremely glad that I found Dr. Clayton!