Unhappy Lipo & BBL Patient - Dominican Republic

I had 3 children and wanted to enhance my body. I...

I had 3 children and wanted to enhance my body. I had a friend who used Dr Yily in the DR and recommended her so I followed suit. I am here to tell you that its not worth it. I know some people have great results & no complications but if you end up being one of the people who don't, you can never turn back. Doctors in the US won't care for you without additional out of pocket costs, and for that I could've (and should've) just paid the extra money for safety and peace of mind. I have been in debilitating pain ever since the surgery. I can't go anywhere, sometimes not even work. This was supposed to be something good, positive but it's not! I've emailed Dr Yily several times about my symptoms so she could tell me what I should do and I could've died waiting for a response. By the time I did get a response she was telling me I needed to come see her. Really? I don't live around the corner. Anyway, feel free to respond if you want more details. Im not against the surgery, just do it in the US with a board certified plastic surgeon!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Ummmmm let me just say I wouldn't recommend.