Future Duran Doll 2017 in Need of Surgery and Traveling Buddy for May 2017

Hello Dolls and Future Dolls!!!! I will be...

Hello Dolls and Future Dolls!!!! I will be becoming a Duran Doll hopefully in May of 2017. I'm so excited to finally get my surgery! This is something that I have been wanting to get for some time now. I plan to be VERY active on real self throughout my journey so please feel free to comment and message me. I really would appreciate the support and I don't mind helping future dolls out with their journey as well. Here's a little back ground information about me. I'm 20 years old with no kids. I'm 5'4 and I weigh 140 pounds. I am a full time student and I work full time as a hair stylist. I want this surgery because I have been through a lot these past few years and i want to gain my confidence back. I have gained 20 pounds in the last 2 years due to health issues. This surgery would give me back the confidence that i once had before all of this madness in my life. I'm ready to move on from the past and focus on the future with my bangin new body! I've been doing research for a while and I'm confident that Duran is the doctor for me. The only thing that I'm afraid about is the distance . I've never been outside of the U.S. before so going over there for surgery is FRIGHTING. Another fear that i have is I don't want my booty to look fake. I want it to look like it could really be mine. I feel like I won't have a problem with that because i already have wide hips and a pretty nice sized butt already. It is wide but it doesn't poke out. I have received my quote from Duran it is $3900 for a BBL. I think that is a very good price but i know that it will end up being much more with all of the extra fees. I'm in college and i don't have credit so i plan to pay for my surgery through a student loan. I figured that would probably be the only loan that i'm able to get. I plan to pay the $3900 with a loan and the extra fees out of pocket. It won't be so bad because I have a grant for school and i attend school for free so the 3900 is the only loan that i will be taking out. I know that my family probably won't support me getting this done and i don't have any close friends that will be willing to come to the DR with me while i'm having my surgery. I'm looking for a traveling buddy and surgery buddy. There is safety in numbers so the more the better. If you are getting your surgery done in May of 2017 and you need a surgery buddy contact me. I plan to have my surgery in May because thats when I get out of school for summer break. I will have 3 months out of school so that should give me enough time to heal before i start nursing school in the fall. I'm currently looking for recovery houses so if anyone can help out with that i would greatly appreciate it. Please comment and let me know what are the best recovery houses in the DR. Once again plase contact me if you are in need of a traveling/ surgery buddy. I really want this surgery but i will not go to the DR alone this surgery isn't worth my safety.

Wish pics

Hi dolls, these are my wish pics. I hope Duran can get my stomach as flat as hers. That's one thing that I'm worried about. Duran is great at what she does but I'm looking at pictures of her work and the dolls stomachs don't look as flat as they could be. Idk maybe it's just me ???? ... Thoughts?

Thinking about Dr. Hassan

Hello Dolls!! So i might not be going to the DR after all. I recently came across Dr. Hassan located in Miami, FL and I'm think about going to him. His work is really good and it is a reasonable price. I think he charges around the same as Duran plus he's located in the U.S. so that's a plus. If you would like to see some of his work YouTube Dr. Hassan Vanity Cosmetics Plastic Surgery Journey Part 3... this woman looks amazing and she's only 6 weeks post op. You can also follow her on ig @chenemonique. Pictures do her no justice though but you can really see her results on her YouTube video.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon