The Best Dr - Beverly Hills, CA

I went into Dr Ben Talei wanting a lower lift. Dr...

I went into Dr Ben Talei wanting a lower lift. Dr Ben Talei of Beverly Hills told me about a lazor treatment called Profound. He explained it was Ulthera on crack. I had done Ulthera with barely any results. I was extremely sceptacal. Long story short I did the procedure. All I can say is WOW amazing. Dr Ben knows how to hit the exact target points to get the best results and not many Doctors due. He's honest and trustworthy. He could have told me I needed a lower lift and I would have booked on the spot after seeing his before and after a of his lifts. Yet he was honest and said I did not need one and this would work. I've sent so many friends now , not just for Profound but , face lifts, lip lips, injections and so on. Not one single person was or is unhappy. He's the best Facial surgeon in California. Trust me on this. Below are pictures 6 weeks after me procedure. So proud of the results.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is the best facial Doctor He's honest, loving, and kind. He tells you the truth and will tell you if you do not need something. Instead of trying to talk you into something just for the money. That's not him at all.