Finally Doing This! 43 Years Old, 132 Pound, Breastfed 4 Kids, Saggy B/C. Dothan, AL

I've seen so much sweet support here so sharing...

I've seen so much sweet support here so sharing too- Finally doing this! 43 years old, 5'5", 132 pounds, was a beautiful C cup till I breastfed 4 kids, now saggy 34 B/C... Scheduled for March 3rd and so excited!! Funny how boobs can change everything lol- I'm excited to get some confidence back.. I want to look natural and full but not crazy big.. PS recommends 450cc silicone, tear drop shape, moderate profile plus, under muscle. I've read so many pros and cons about using the anatomical versus round shape, I find myself going back and forth over and over. I want to just trust him to pick, but if I'm not happy afterwards I can't blame him if I don't do my own research :/ Any feedback from those who did the shaped implants instead of round??

Just a few more days

I guess everyone gets a bit nervous as the day draws near- second guessing a surgery like this... I hope I've made a good decision doing something that seems so vain and selfish... But from all the reviews on this site, it seems most women are glad they did so I trust that will be my opinion too :)

First Post-op Day

Had the surgery yesterday- got the 450cc Sientra shaped (teardrop or anatomical) silicone under muscle- went great except for post op pain was much much worse than I expected!! But today has been much better... I know they will drop and fluff so I'm very satisfied so far..

One week post op

The pain seems to finally be getting better- still very tight and sore feeling of course, and nipples numb- sure hope that sensitivity returns cuz that was my main concern going into surgery... I know I have to be patient about the swelling and dropping... Sure appreciate the encouragement from you wonderful women!!

3 1/2 weeks!

Feeling so much better! Thankful to be able to move easier and sleep better. My nipples kinda freaked me out when the steri-strips and sutures came out but I'm hearing how they look is normal... Just started using the silicone sheeting so hopefully that will help minimize the scarring. I have some feeling back in one nipple, none in the other but optimistic.... They are taking turns dropping little by little.

6 weeks!!

Hit the 6 week mark and overall very pleased.... Hoping nipples wil even out -still look freaky lol- and feeling return, and that they don't drop much more... I guess it's normal to be looking for issues after something like this, but I really am thankful to have been able to do this and be recovering well... As well as all sweet feedback I've received here.. Excited to get back to workouts tomorrow! I've been using the silicone sheeting on nipples and will continue... Included a couple laying down pics...

3 months!!

Doc said at 3 months is the point you can see pretty much your final result. Overall very pleased... Hoping the indentions around the nipples will even out. Loving my new wardrobe options!!
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

Very very pleased with my choice of Dr. Baker!! I thought initially I'd get about 350cc but didn't tell him and waited to see what he would advise since he's got so many years of experience and such positive reviews... He thought 450cc shaped would be best and I'm so glad I trusted his expert opinion!! And his staff are just wonderful to deal with! I drove further but saved money and had a wonderful experience. Highly recommend!