Breast Reduction with Implants/Not the Right Dr. for This Procedure - Doral, FL

First, I want to apologize for not doing this...

First, I want to apologize for not doing this review sooner. After my surgery I was left with a lot of pain and emotional issues. This Dr. works at Pierini esthetics along with a Venezuelan Dr. (Alberto Pierini the clinic 's owner). She did a breast reduction and recommended me to have implants, I left the surgery room with a lot of pain and after a week I called to let them know that my right breast had a bad odor. They discovered that I had a hematoma and from there my life spun into hell. I want to express that I am a healthy person and never had any major health issues and I don't smoke or drink. When I asked them why I had a hematoma, they said it usually happens to patients that drink or smoke. When I told them that I don't do either, then they said they never had any complications with a patient and that I was the first in a million. I didn't buy that, however I trusted them and went along with their recommendations. They took care of it (Dr. Pierini ) you can see the results and judge for yourself. My left implant was too high and they never noticed that there was something wrong with my right implant as well. Their recommendation was for me to buy a massage session which I did and I ended up buying 3 almost $1000 spent, and it didn't improve my results. Then they said that I will need a 2nd revision, I had it on 6/22/15 and once again she proved that she is not good at what she does as the left implant was positioned too low and they didn't do anything on the right implant ( because they never noticed the right implant was too high too) When I confronted them and asked for my money back, they said they can't refund me my money as they will have to accept their fault for my results...obviously. They offered to operate me a 3rd time at no extra charge ( as I paid $1000 for my 2nd revision supposedly for the anesthesiology) I asked to have the implants removed as I didn't want to be in a surgery room every time, and they refused to, they said I will have a deflated chest and that I will be unhappy. I left their office to look for a 2nd opinion and I am so happy I did as I found a Dr. that was knowledgeable, nothing compared to the other two that only care about money going into their pockets. I will post a separate review for my second option Dr. Sam G.

I forgot Nipple necrosis.

I wanted to update my review as I forgot to mentioned that after my hematoma I develop partial nipple necrosis and that is the reason the right nipple had hole. The Dr. remove part of my dead skin and that was how it was left. I am so grateful it gained membrane again, even they both were amazed to see it, as they were suggesting to do a skin graft and re-do my nipple. Thanks God I didn't need it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am placing one star as I don't have any other options. I won't recommend this Dr. top anyone, lack of knowledge and skills will lead you to a bad results